UK INNOVATOR VISA
The government of Great Britain aims to attract qualified manpower to the country. This is why various immigration programs are being developed. One of them is a UK Innovator visa, a visa for entrepreneurs. Applying for an innovator visa UK may seem to be complicated but our assistance will help you to succeed in the procedure.
The UK Innovator visa is a new scheme for people who want to develop a business in Great Britain. At the end of March 2019, the UK government initiated its new innovator visa for foreign entrepreneurs instead of an Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1).
Please, contact us if you want to speak to an advisor.
THE CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THE INNOVATOR VISA UK
The UK innovator visa is intended for people who have at least £50,000 to invest in an innovative business. Yp get the visa, you must meet the following requirements:
1. One must be over 18 years old.
2. Business idea must be endorsed by an approved body.
3. Minimum investment amount is £50,000.
4. English language ability-Upper-Intermediate.
5. If none of the general grounds for refusal apply.
6. It is necessary to have sufficient savings to support themselves without applying for public funds. Applicants must have at least £945 in their Bank account within 90 days prior to submitting their application.
7. The absence of a criminal record.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A NEW VISA?
The application can be submitted no earlier than 3 months before your trip to the UK and decision will be known within 3 weeks of submitting the documents. Applicant should pay entry clearance and extensions. The first one costs £1,021, and the second one £1,277.
In addition, you may switch to an Innovator visa if you are already in the UK on certain types of business visas. Our company will help you with this difficult process and will develop your investment immigration products.
UK INNOVATOR VISA OPPORTUNITIES
Those who apply for a UK innovator visa and successfully complete the procedure can enjoy the following opportunities:
— Open a business
— Work for your business – as a company manager or member of a business partnership
— Bring financially dependent family members to the UK
— After 5 years of residence in the UK, apply for permanent residence
However, even if you get a UK Innovator visa, you are not allowed:
1. To be an employee of another company
2. To be a doctor
3. Work as a professional athlete
4. Receive government funding
Make sure that you check all your documents, have sufficient financial resources, and meet all the aforementioned Innovator UK visa requirements. Otherwise, time will be wasted. Despite the fact that the process of obtaining a UK Innovator visa is very long and complex, it opens up great opportunities for you and your family.
An Innovator UK visa is not only a method of moving to another country, it is also a great contribution to the future.