START UP VISA UK
Despite the considerable amount of investment and the need to maintain it for a long period, a start up visa UK is one of the most favorable golden visa UK schemes. First, because the list of documents for obtaining and extending the status is much smaller than required in other schemes. Second, because the number of family members has been expanded and now it is possible to move the whole family here. Besides, the tier 1 program provides other advantages.
Please, contact us if you want to speak to our start up visa UK advisor.
REQUIREMENTS FOR START UP VISA UK APPLICATION
1. You have to be over 18 years old.
2. Opening a business in the UK for the first time.
3. To get approval from an authorized body: this may be a UK higher education institution or a business organization that has already supported British entrepreneurs.
4. Provide a letter issued by the authorized body confirming the approval of the business project.
5. Have enough savings to support yourself during your stay in the UK.
6. English level must be at least Upper-Intermediate (B2) on the CEFR scale (Common European Framework of Reference).
7. Applicants must prove that they have accumulated at least £ 945 in the past 90 days.
With a start up visa UK, you will get the opportunity to:
— Not only run a business, but also work for hire
— Switch to a visa from the others ones.
— Bring family members who depend on you to the UK
Note, with a UK start up visa, you do not have the right:
— To work as a doctor or go to medical school
— To work as a professional athlete
— To receive financial support from the state
1. Generated and expanded business plan for the UK. In individual cases, an audit report of the business plan is required. Visa case analysis is required.
2. Bank reference (with remaining funds) Request a standard visa reference from the Bank.
3. TB test for a Tier 1 Start-up visa in the UK.
4. A copy of the first page of the civil passport (the first page with a photo).
5. A copy of the first page of the foreign passport for the visa (first page with photo).
In the passport, one sheet must be empty for the start up visa UK.
6. Certificate of non-criminal record for the last 10 years.
7. A copy of the marriage certificate.
8. A copy of the children's birth certificate (minor children and dependents).
9. Certificate of proficiency in English for the UK.
10. Application letter.
11. Alternative Collection Location (ACL) code.
12. Supporting documents for legal residence in the Russian Federation (for foreign citizens, visa case analysis is required).
DOCUMENTS FOR STARTUP VISA IN THE UK
There are additional documents you need to submit when applying for a Startup visa in the UK. The list of additional documents depends on your exact circumstances. While the requirements for getting Start up visa UK are strict, the result you will get in the end is worth your while.
To facilitate getting your UK startup visa, contact us for professional assistance.
HOW EXPAT GROUP CAN HELP YOU OBTAIN START UP VISA UK?
Expat Group`s team of specialists has extensive experience in visa services.
— We will provide you all the necessary information to get a Tier 1 Start up Visa in the UK
— Assistance with the preparation of basic and additional documents
— Expat Group will help you write a competent application
— We offer you best prices on the market
If you want to obtain a start up visa in the UK, contact us by clicking a button or via firstname.lastname@example.org